Welcome to the Quality Assurance in Postgraduate Research Special Interest Group (Quality SIG) for the biennial Quality in Postgraduate Research (QPR) conference.
The focus of the QPR Quality SIG is on quality issues as they pertain to postgraduate research.
The Quality SIG aims to:
- Support engagement on issues around ‘Quality’ in research education;
- Support conversations about both theoretical and practical aspects to quality; and
- Provide a forum for collaboration and resource sharing on these topics.
The Quality SIG also aims to support conversations about ‘meta’ issues in postgraduate research such as systemic issues or those that may sit outside recognised areas of practice.
The QPR Quality SIG joins other special interest groups in helping to bring together members of the extended QPR community interested in specific aspects of doctoral and research education.
The QPR Quality SIG joins fellow QPR SIGs including:
- Doctoral Writing;
- Developing Doctoral Students’ Teaching Capabilities; and
- English as an Additional Language.
Check out our ‘about‘ page to learn more about the QPR Quality SIG and how to get involved.